Tuesday, April 25, 2006

We Will Design This Training For Your Facilty


I'm retracing my steps....
Dear Friend,
It's become clear to me that there are a number of compelling reasons why I should resume my 'HousePainting Service' once again. And I'm really looking forward to it.
Call me @ 312-212-3233
Thru the years I have painted, rehabbed and renovated from River Forest to Oak Park to La Grange Park to Lincoln Park to the Northshore and well beyond those places.
At this time in my life I'm what you might call a master painter. But I do many other chores as well. Related things such as: Drywall, plaster repair, all kinds of wood stripping, refinishing, etc. Tile repair and installation, exterior preparation, housepainting, various levels of wood sanding, glass block installation, vinly flooring, garage & deck restoration. In fact it's normally best that I come and give you an onsite evaluation so as to determine what work you want completed by a certain date.
I expect to personally do much of the work, but I will have a number of young people whom I will use to assist me, while I teach them some things.
But I want you to know that my prices / quotes will always remain fair and slightly below competitive rates.
Trust me on this, you can't buy the kind of experience that I've gained over the years, decorating vintage homes in River Forest & Oak Park. While learning from from some of the finest painting contractors in this country. Guy's like....Ron Mucciantti, John Amberg (Experienced Painters), Anthony Taglia, J.A.Armour, Rick Waller and Ken Javor of the well respected 'Westwork', painting and remodeling. As well, I personally decorated many, homes in the historic section of Oak Park.
And I only want to do one project at a time, maybe two depending on scheduling priorities. Now, with that said!
I'm asking you, because
(1) We are friends, hopefully!
(2) I need you to put on your thinking cap!
I'm lining up work for spring and summer in the area. So if you are going to have any decorating or maintenance performed on your property, I'm asking you to call me for first bid.
Also, if you know of any friends, relatives or associates, please let them know that Sy is painting houses again. I will treat that as a referral. That will translate into extra 'work' that I can do for or on your house.
And I'm looking forward to a delightful, busy spring, doing the work that I enjoy so much! And I need your help! I'd just like to remind you as well, that there are few 'craftsmen' doing this kind of work today, who have had the pleasure to work with long retired or deceased master painters with names like...Doyle, Rauser, Muccianni and so many others who taught me that being a painter was an honor. Not just slapping some paint on!
email me and let's get some painting done!
PS. I worked for lots of the current professionals' now retired relatives who lived in some of those vintage homes years ago. And I know them well. Lot's of good stories to tell (while I'm working of course).

syscreativeresources@yahoo.com