Monday, November 07, 2005

The Painters Training Manual Job Skills Guide

The Painters Training Manual Audio Job Skills Guide For Urban Young People

We're asking families, to sponsor one or more unemployed youth in your church or block club to take only a few hours each week. This unique project only requires that the students listen carefully to my: Audio skills training tapes. And then communicate with me and my staff by email and phone.

Oh, and I'm asking the adults in your church or block who are honestly concerned about what has become of our lost abilities to repair and maintain the communities where we live and play. I need your help! When you read this message, please pick up the phone and call your minister or aunt or uncle and tell them about this unique opportunity to sponsor a few youth in your community.
All any student requires is access to a personal computer. A $25.00 investment in the training tape.And if your local church, boys & girls club or will allow it, you can even set up a physical class. I certainly hope that our community does make this an issue. email me sybounds@yahoo.com