Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Makings of a Mini-Career On a Page


For those who are willing to take the time to listen to what this page says. They can learn what it take to start their own....House Painting Service!

This is incredibly practical information. It's not theory or guesses. Sy Bounds tells you just what to do, if you want to get going in this field.
Of course, I suspect that most will spend thousands of dollars and a couple of years as an apprentice.
It's always facinating to me when I talk with people about these skills, and the first thing they bring up is a trade school.
PLEASE LISTEN, FOLKS!.............Call 312-532-3594
Today's technology has changed the way we learn.
Example.....Here's the expert!
Example......Here's the student!
What you're reading right now, is a blog!
You want voice, then I add audio!
You want photos?
You want video?
You bullet point presentation?
Will email suit you!
All I'm saying is that......We now have the tools to train large groups of people, from one expert.........Yes, believe it!
And please send Tyrone to take my classes!
If the adults continue to take that position, then you've become an obstacle. Know that some of the youth want to learn how to do this type of work. And even those who will enter college, can earn $$$ while they're deciding on other options.
From the block clubs to the community institutions, send them to me!