Friday, November 25, 2005

Sy's Creative Resources & Tip of the Day!

Make this audio skills training kit a unique Christmas Gift for someone whom you know, that could benefit from this information.

Although we can record audio skills training tapes for any projects that we advise and guide you on. I created these very practical, easy to follow audio training tapes almost ten years ago. And I held onto those tapes, because I knew that the information that I recorded would remain as practical today as it was when I recorded them.

I will not change a word on any of these tapes. My intent is heartfelt and sincere. The audio images will enlighten and educate you about many of my experiences as a journeyman housepainter. And that's my point.

While you are listening to these ( reprised ) tapes, you can disregard the old phone numbers. After all, these tapes were recorded years ago.But they are still extremely practical today.

For those who want to purchase an audio seminar kit for someone you know. send your information to: email thepainterstraining@yahoo.com or call 708-937-5830